Note: Only users with the following roles can access the Silver-lining Shield Portal.
- Silver-lining Shield Administrator
- Silver-lining Shield User
See Roles and Permissions for more information.
Once you have subscribed, you can access the Silver-lining Shield Portal and deploy the Trend Deep Security Agent.
Note: If you are already using the Silver-lining Shield services, you won't need to subscribe to the service again via CloudCreator.
Access the Portal
Follow these steps to access the Silver-lining Shield portal.
1. Navigate to the Compute Overview page. Either:
- Select the Compute tile from the CloudCreator Landing page:
- Or select the Virtual Clouds icon to navigate to the Summary screen for your virtual cloud, and select the Compute tab:
2. The Compute Overview page appears (shown below). Here you can view:
- All your compute services and the locations you are using them .
- How many resources you have in location, and their status.
- The number of individual resources consuming a Silver-lining service, with access to the tool's admin portal.
- See The Compute Overview Page to find out more.
3. Locate the service/datacentre you require and click the Silver-lining Shield icon (shown above).
4. The Silver-lining Shield dashboard appears.
5. Here you can:
- Click the tabs to configure the Portal to suit your needs, eg. Alerts, Events & Reports, Computers, Policies, etc. To find out more, visit the Trend Micro Deep Security Online Help Centre.
- Deploy the Trend Deep Security Agent on your server.