Follow the steps below to create a Storage Account.
1. From the The Vault Overview Page select Create Storage Account.
2. If you are an existing Vault v 1 client, you'll be automatically subscribed to Vault v2. Make sure that you review the information in your email notification to ensure the service meets your business, technical and security requirements.
3. In the Create Storage Account window, insert a Name > Create. The name can be a maximum of 64 characters (numbers/letters and '_' but no spaces).
4. A notification will appear at the top of your screen and in the Recent Events panel. The new Storage Account will appear (listed alphabetically).
5. You can now:
Follow these steps:
1. From the Vault Overview Page click the bin icon next to the Storage Account you want to delete.
2. Click delete to confirm. The Storage Account will be deleted. A notification will appear at the top of your screen, and in the Recent Events panel.