- Navigate to the S3 Keys Window
- Create an Access Key
- View Secret Key
- Enable, Disable or Delete an Access Key
- Reset a Secret Key for a Vault v1 Storage Account
The Manage S3 Keys window lets you quickly view and manage your S3 Keys. Follow these steps:
1. From the Vault Overview Page, click the Key icon next to the Storage Account you want to view.
Note: For Vault v1 Storage Accounts, you are only able to reset a secret key. See: Reset a Secret Key for a Vault v1 Storage Account below.
2. The Manage S3 Keys window appears. As well as viewing the details and status of your access keys, you can:
You can create up to 4 system generated access keys for each storage account.
Follow these steps:
1. In the Manage S3 Keys window, click Create Access Key.
2. The access key will display. You'll also see a notification at the top of your screen and in the Recent Events Panel.
To view and copy a Secret Key, follow these steps:
1. In the Manage S3 Keys window, click View Secret Key
2. Click Copy to Clipboard > OK.
From the Manage S3 Keys window:
- To enable or disable an access key, click the Pencil icon
- To delete an access key, click the Bin icon
The follow steps are specific to Vault v1 Storage Accounts:
1. From the Vault Overview Page, click the Key icon next to the relevant Storage Account.
2. In the Reset Secret Key window:
- Drag the slider to increase the number of characters in your secret key.
- Enter the mobile number that will receive the new secret key. The format must include the country code and have no spaces, eg. +6421123456.
- Click Reset.
3. The new secret key will appear. Click Copy Password to copy and paste the secret key. Then click OK. A copy of the password will also be sent to the specified mobile number.