Note: Only CloudCreator users with the following roles can access the Run Dashboards and Run List Reports features:
- Global Admins
- Billing Admin
- Reports User
The CloudCreator Reports screen gives you access to a range of useful reports and dashboards. You can also download documents posted by CCL.
The Run Dashboards screen shows the Billing, Events and Quantity dashboards you can view. These include heatmap dashboards which are designed to help you quickly absorb a lot of information and focus on changes.
Follow the steps below to run a dashboard:
1. From anywhere in CloudCreator, click the Reports icon in the side menu.
2. The Run Dashboards screen appears (shown below). Select a dashboard type and it will open in a new tab. To find out more, see:
- Useful Dashboard Features - how to use tools and filtering.
- Heatmap Dashboards
- Ratio Dashboard
- Waterfall Dashboards
Example: The Billing Trend by Billing Type dashboard:
From the Reports screen you can run reports based on on selected criteria (e.g. by service, by date range, etc),
Follow these steps:
1. From anywhere in CloudCreator, click the Reports icon in the side menu and select the Run List Reports tab.
3. If required, click the Simple Format checkbox to produce a simple column layout report that can be exported to Excel.
4. Click Run Report.