- Only users with the Global Security Admin (GSA) role can subscribe themselves and/or other users to security related services.
- If you are a GSA and also require access to view/manage a security service, you will need to provide a separate non-GSA user CloudCreator account with a role to login to the service.
- Global Admins cannot enable subscriptions of security related services, only GSA users can do this. See Roles and Permissions for more information.
- If your organisation doesn't have a known GSA user account, and requires online security related services, please contact the Service Desk or your Sales Representative for more information.
Before you can access Silver-lining Shield and the Portal, you need to enable your subscription. If you are already using Silver-lining Shield services, you won't need to subscribe to the service again via CloudCreator.
Follow these steps:
1. Login to CloudCreator. See Log In to CloudCreator if you need help.
2. Click the Virtual Clouds icon in the sidebar.
4. From the Summary screen of your virtual cloud, click the Options Cog > Manage Subscriptions.
5. In the Manage Subscriptions screen, scroll down to the Global Security Admin section. Click the Silver-lining Shield slider to enable Portal access.
6. Confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions and click Subscribe.
- Subscribing to this service will automatically initiate a service request for the CCL Operations Team to provision a Silver-lining Shield tenancy for your organisation.
- It may take up to 3 business days for your Silver-lining Shield portal access to be enabled.
- You will receive an email confirming that your subscription has been enabled.
7. You can view your service request notification in the Recent Events panel, in the CloudCreator dashboard.
8. Once your subscription is enabled, you need to assign the Silver-lining Shield roles as described in the section below.
As a Global Security Admin, you need to assign the appropriate Silver-lining Shield roles to your users. They can then Access the Silver-lining Shield Portal via the tile on the CloudCreator landing page. The roles are:
- Silver-lining Shield Administrator, and
- Silver-lining Shield Users
How to Assign Roles
To assign the Silver-lining Shield roles in Cloud Creator, follow the steps here: Manage Users and Assign Roles.
For more information about roles see: Roles and Permissions