- Enable a subscription to Vault, and
- Assign users to the Vault Admin role.
See Roles and Permissions for more information.
Follow the steps below to enable your subscription.
1. Log in to CloudCreator using your organisation’s Global Admin account.
2. Click the Virtual Clouds icon in the sidebar.
4. From the Summary screen for your virtual cloud, click the Options icon > Manage Subscriptions.
5. In the Manage Subscriptions screen, chick the Vault v2 slider to enable your subscription.
5. You'll receive an email to confirm that your Vault subscription is enabled. You can now assign users to the Vault Admin role as described below.
Once your Vault subscription has been enabled, you need to assign users to the Vault Admin role. These users will be able to login to CloudCreator and start using Vault.
- To assign users, see Manage Users and Assign Roles
- To find out more about roles, see Roles and Permissions.