Follow these steps to view Administration resources in the vCloud portal.
1. Navigate to the Data Centres view. Your datacenter names and resources will be displayed.
2. Select a datacentre to view the storage policies per tier. Note: Only CCL can add new virtual datacentres, or increase their available capacity.
Two types of catalogues exist and are described below. Note: Administrators can create their own catalogues and share them with their own users.
A basic library of VM templates and media images provided by CCL.
|My Organisation's Catalogues||
A library of your VM templates and media images available to your users. These can either be created from the CCL catalogue and then modified, or created from scratch.
Follow these steps to view catalogues and add a vApp:
1. Navigate to Libraries > Catalogues to view the available catalogues.
2. To add a vApp to the ORG Catalogue, navigate to Compute > vApps in the sidebar. Locate the vApp and click Actions > Add to Catalogue.
3. The Add to Catalog window appears. Select the ORG catalogue from the Catalog dropdown menu. Note: The warning shown below is within the ORG only, with regard to its own members.
4. The vApp Template will now be available in the ORG catalogue.
5. Under vApp Templates, select the ORG catalogue item. Options will become available, including Delete, Download, and Create vApp.
6. Upload media by navigating to Media & Other > Add.
7. The Upload Media window appears. Select the ORG catalogue, the image to upload and click OK.