Follow the steps below to view the details and history of your VM.
1. Navigate to the Compute Overview page (shown below). This shows all your resources grouped by the service types you are subscribed to.
2. Locate the Service Type/Location of the VM you want to view and click the blue Resource Number. For example, the screenshot below shows the selection of all the Managed VMware VM's located at the WPD datacentre.
3. The Compute Details page appears. Here you can:
- Remove and add filters to further refine the results.
- Use search to locate a specific VM.
- Assign cost centres and resource categories.
- Click on a row to the view the properties of a VM.
To find out more about how to use the features of this page, see The Compute Detail Page
4. Locate the VM you want to view by using the search function and filters. Click on the VM to view its properties.
- IP Address and Operating System information will depend on the VMware tools running.
- Storage is the total disk size for the VM and the tier of disk.
5. Select the 3 dots at the right-hand side. Then select Manage Virtual Machine > View VM Details. There may be a few seconds' delay before the options appear.
6. The Virtual Machine Details screen appears. This displays additional network interface information which varies, depending on the service you are subscribed to.
7. To view the resource history, click the 3 dots again and select Manage Virtual Machines > View History.